Let’s just recap the situation to let it all sink in.
- I’m in a fancy hotel in Mendoza.
- I have injured myself in the most ridiculous way possible.
- I have a doctor who carries a Caboodle.
Because of this situation,
- I needed a liquid medicine.
- I wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it.
- I would be crossing country borders by bus.
Could I make this any more difficult?
I left with a prescription for an antibiotic, shared my thanks and headed back to Marisa at our table.
If you are keeping count, that’s two countries and two doctors.
And I was only on day 16 in South America.