After what seemed like an eternity, we arrived in Santiago. It took some time to park in the bus terminal since it was rush hour. But the end was near. I was about to embark on my next adventure. And adventure it would be.
I was lacking crucial information and I would be getting off the bus in just a few minutes.
My Lonely Planet told me that there were 4 bus terminals in Santiago.
That said, what I don’t know:
- Which of the 4 bus terminals we are arriving into.
- Which station has the bus I need to take to Vina.
- If the bus I need has available seats.
What I need to do (in no particular order):
- Must go to the bathroom.
- Need to find a left luggage place. I don’t want to bring my stuff into a bus station bathroom since I can only imagine the floor is probably disgusting. It’s going to be hot and crowded and I’m going to want to drop my bags and run to the bathroom as quickly as possible.
- Need to get Chilean pesos.
- Need to buy hand sanitizer ASAP.
- Need to figure bus situation out of the city as soon as possible.
What I do know:
- I have enough toilet paper for 3 more trips to the bathroom.
- I have a reservation in Vina for the night.
- Cara is in Vina.
- I need to take my medicine.
Leave a Reply